Chase was born in Southern California and grew up in Truth or Consequences NM where he graduated High School from. He went on to attend the University of New Mexico where he doubled majored in Sociology and Criminology. Upon graduating college, Chase studied for, passed and obtained his real estate license. He was an associate broker for 1 year until he decided to attend law school. Chase started law school at Charlotte School of Law and finished at Oklahoma City University School of Law. After graduating law school, Chase took some time off from the “legal” world and become General Manager of multiple bars/restaurants. Invaluable skills were acquired during his GM days such as: management skills, leadership skills, problem-solving, decision-making, communication, and time management.
After Chase passed the Bar Exam he began working for Hamilton Grant. He has quickly established a positive rapport with courthouse personnel. When Chase is not practicing law he enjoys sporting events, outdoor activities, traveling and relaxing with family.
- Not guilty on MA (2nd) DWI, 3am driver passed out on 50th and Slide, thought he was in Hobbs New Mexico.
- Not guilty on MB DWI, car accident, driver said he’s drunk over 15 times
- Not guilty on reckless driving, 4am driver going wrong way on Marsha Sharp Freeway
- Two counts of assault, not guilty on one, 7 eye witnesses
- Punishment hearing for prostitution, client had multiple pen trips, prosecutor wanted 90 days jail, got client 18 months probation and his money ($300) back that was used on the sting.
Awards & Memberships
American Academy of Forensic Sciences
AV Preeminent 2018
Best of the West
DUI Defense Lawyer