Get Your FREE Copy of the Book by Stephen Hamilton Exposing the Truth
Secrets of the Texas Criminal Justice System and Your Rights
Our Lubbock, Amarillo, Midland/ Odessa and Abilene criminal lawyers have prepared this list of resources for website visitors. While we hope you can find the answers you are looking for on our website, if you can’t, these websites may contain the answers to your DWI and narcotics trafficking questions, Texas felony questions, or Texas criminal appeals questions.
- Texas Department of Transportation: DWI Safety TipsThe Texas Department of Transportation offers safety tips for Texas drivers to control the intoxicated driving problem. This informative and clearly written site offers a full description of the penalties assessed for a drunken driving conviction.
- Mothers Against Drunk DrivingThis nonprofit organization offers drunk driving statistics and provides information for avoiding DWI-related accidents or citations.
- Texas Department of Public Safety: Alcohol-Related OffensesThe Texas Department of Public Safety provides information about alcohol-related offenses. This page is notable for including a description of the consequences of a DWI record for various categories of drivers.
- Texas Alliance of the Partnership for a Drug-Free AmericaThe Department of State Health Services supervises and funds the Texas Alliance of the Partnership for a Drug-Free America. This nonprofit group unites parents, scientists, and others to help families raise healthy children.
- Texas Courts OnlineLearn more about the criminal court system in Texas. You may link to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals to read new criminal court opinions.
- Office of the Texas Attorney General: Criminal Justice PublicationsThe Texas Attorney General provides resources to educate Texans about punishment ranges, drug crimes, and other matters. This page shows the available documents and reports that can illuminate your case area.
- Texas Department of State Health Services, Mental Health and Substance Abuse DivisionThe Texas Department of State Health Services Mental Health and Substance Abuse Division provides information about how to receive substance abuse treatment and counseling.
- State Bar of Texas, Criminal Justice Section: The Texas Criminal Justice ProcessThe State Bar of Texas provides information about the Texas criminal justice process in a clear, easy-to-read document. This is a key resource for anyone new to criminal justice procedure.
- Texas Constitution and StatutesThe state allows you to search its Texas Constitution and Statutes website for laws that apply to your criminal law matter.