If You’ve Been Charged with a DWI, Talk to the Guy who Wrote the Book.
What should you do when you are pulled over by the police for DWI? A Citizen’s Guide to a DWI Arrest in Texas will answer this question and answers to the many more, such as:
- Should you answer any questions other than your name and address?
- If you are asked to get out of your car, can you leave?
- When should you speak to an attorney?
- Should you agree to perform roadside tests?
- Should you agree to have your eyes tested?
- Is a handheld breath tester reliable?
- Should you consent to a breath or blood test, if you are asked to take one?
Download the Guide to find out how to further protect your rights! and remember, be polite and produce requested documents.