Get our free book, “A Citizen’s Guide to a Theft Arrest in Texas” today.
Maybe you accidentally walked out of a store without paying for an item at the bottom of your cart. Perhaps your kid is just going through a bad phase and doesn’t understand the consequences of disrespecting personal property. Whatever the case, A Citizen’s Guide to a Theft Arrest in Texas will provide the tools and knowledge you need to defend yourself in a theft conviction, by answering questions like:
- When do you pay your civil penalty fee? Should you pay it at all?
- What should you do in an accidental Issuance of a Bad Check (IBC) or Theft by Check?
- Are you guilty of theft if a friend steals someone’s property and gives it to you?
- How is Theft of Service handled?
- How do previous thefts affect your current conviction?
- How can theft convictions affect your immigration status or job standing?
- Does getting a charge dismissed after pleading guilty to theft clear your record?
Fill out the form and get your digital copy today. When it comes to dealing with a theft conviction, you must act fast to secure your future, even if you are not facing jail time. Get informed and know your rights. Then give us a call at 806-794-0394 to discuss the best civil and criminal defense for you.