Canadian immigration attorney, Marisa Feil, and Hamilton Grant PC have teamed up to bring you the following videos to help you answer the question, “Can I enter Canada if I get a DWI in Texas?”

Choosing the right representative for your Canadian visa application is serious business. As one of the most trusted Canadian immigration lawyers, Marisa Feil works to ensure that your application receives impeccable attention to detail. Only lawyers who are members in good standing of a Canadian bar association, or members of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants, are legally authorized to represent clients for the purposes of Canadian immigration. Attorney Marisa Feil has distinguished herself as a respected authority on Canadian immigration law. She is frequently contacted by government officials and other Canadian immigration lawyers for her expertise.

Contact info:

Toll-free : 1-855-316-3555

Checkout Our Videos on Traveling to Canada After a Texas DWI Conviction